Melbourne 8-12 December, 2014.
Confirmed plenary speakers
- Rosalind Archer (University of Auckland, New Zealand)
- María Angélica Cueto – ECR lecturer (Columbia University, USA)
- Mark Gross (University of Cambridge, UK)
- John Hearne – ANZIAM lecturer (RMIT, Australia)
- Nicolas Monod (Ecole Polytechnique, Switzerland)
- Jill Pipher (Brown University, USA)
- Bernard Nienhuis – ANZAMP lecturer (University of Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Hyam Rubinstein (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- Nina Snaith – Hanna Neumann lecturer (University of Bristol, UK)
- Mariel Vazquez (UC Davis, USA)
There is a satellite workshop Differential Geometry, Complex Analysis and Lie Theory to be held at Latrobe University from 5-7 December.